- 8 analog channels
- 12-bit ADC resolution, up to 15 bit with enhanced resolution
- 350 MHz, 500 MHz, 1 GHz bandwidths
- Long Memory - up to 250 Mpts/Ch
- 16 Digital Channel MSO option
- Q-scape Multi-tab display architecture
- 12.1" WXGA touch screen display
- Wide probe selection for power electronics, embedded electronics, and mechatronics applications
- Advanced analysis and reporting toolsets
- advanced Triggering supplemented with TriggerScan and Measurement Trigger
- Serial Data Trigger and Decode and Debug Toolkit Options
HD4096 High Definition Technology
HD4096 high definition technology enables oscilloscopes to capture and display signals of up to 1 GHz with high sample rate and 16 times more resolution than other oscilloscopes.
Benefits of HD4096 Technology
Waveforms captured and displayed on oscilloscopes with HD4096 technology are cleaner and crisper. Signal details often lost in the noise are clearly visible and easy to distinguish HD4096 enables oscilloscopes to deliver unmatched measurement precision for improved debug and analysis.
Touch Screen Simplicity
Easily control channels, trigger, math and measurements with the large multi-touch display and intuitive interface.
Advanced Math and Measure
Use automatic measurement parameters and math functions to understand every waveform detail
History Mode Waveform Playback
Scroll back in time to isolate anomalies and quickly find the source of the problem.
Identify and Isolate Problems Fast
Quickly locate analog or digital waveforms for runts, glitches or other anomolies with WaveScan
Save, Document, Report
Save all results and data with a single button press and create custom reports with LabNotebook
Spectrum Analyzer Interface
View signal details in the frequency domain with a spectrum analyzer style user interface
Serial Bus Trigger and Decode
View decoded protocol information on top of physical layer waveforms and trigger on protocol specific messages
Simple Power Measurements
Measure and analyze operating characteristics of power conversion devices and circuits