With its site-proof casing, the C.A 6555 insulation tester is used to check equipment insulation during manufacturing, on-site installation work, periodic inspections and recommissioning of installations.
Specially adapted for checking insulation on rotating machinery with a 12 kV power supply or higher, the C.A 6550 complies with the IEEE43
standard which recommends testing insulation at 5-10kV.
Main users: electricity companies, manufacturers, installers, maintenance firms, industry, R&D centres and infrastructure.
- Wide measurement range from 10 kohm to 30 Tohm
- Fixed or programmable test voltage from 40V to 15 kV
- 5mA max. charging current
- Large backlit LCD screen with digital display, bargraph and R(t)+u(t), i(t) and i(u) graphs
- Automatic ratio calculation: DAR / PI / DD / DR (ppm/V)
- Multiple test modes: voltage ramp and step with "burning", "early break" and "I-limit" modes
- 3 filters to optimize measurement stability
- Calculation of R at a reference temperature
- 80,000-measurement storage capacity and real-time clock
- Optically-isolated USB communication for transfer onto PC and report generation with DataView® software