The NVAR620x impulse radar transceiver family from Novelda gives access to advanced sensor technology in one single IC. The flexible transmitter enables worldwide operation, making NVA620x the perfect choice for implementing high accuracy, high resolution sensing systems with low power consumption. With access to all of NVA620x’s advanced functions, extensive technical documentation, application examples and the RadarLib API from Novelda, development of state of the art impulse radar sensors have never been easier.
• Single-chip impulse radar transceiver.
• Sub-mm accuracy.
• Low power consumption, typically < 120 mW.
• Industrial operating temperature range, -40 °C - 85 °C.
• Short startup time, < 1 ms.
• Single-ended RF terminals.
• Low power transmitter, with highly configurable output
• Extensive hardware support for advanced timing
• Serial Peripheral Interface.
• QFN32 5x5 mm, plastic leadless package.
Family members include:
NVA6201: 256 parallel samplers
NVA6202: 128 parallel samplers