The Novelda NVA6100 is a single-die CMOS chip that delivers high performance, low power, and small-size solution for Impulse RADAR applications requiring high penetration properties .
- Single-chip impulse-based radar transceiver.
- 2 Selectable 1st order Gaussian low power RF pulse generators, with programmable bandwidth (different pins).
- High penetration properties
- Programmable input amplifier gain for increased dynamic range.
- Ultra high-speed programmable sampler, giving >30GS/s in spatial resolution.
- Staggered PRF for output spectrum smoothening and increased maximum unambiguous range.
- Iterations feature for 1/f noise suppression.
- Fully programmable sampling window:
- 512 simultaneous sampling points.
- Close range operation.
- A minimum of external components required.
- Designed for FCC compliance.
- Swept-threshold input quantizer with 13-bit resolution for increased sensitivity.
- Signal recovery through 32-bit digital integration.
- QFN32, 5x5 mm packaging.
- Powerful development tools available.